Schnabel Engineering seeks an enthusiastic AEC marketing professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join our team. This position will be located in either our Greensboro, NC or suburban Philadelphia (West Chester), PA office. This individual will focus on geotechnical, dam, and tunneling proposals. Three-four years’ corporate experience as well as a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline are required.
- Information content development for appropriate and targeted responses to external or internal clients for RFPs. This includes response production for technical proposals, statements of qualifications (SOQs), letters of interest, and SF 330s.
- Working directly with prime contractors and sub-contractors in preparation and submittal of proposal materials under the guidance/direction of Corporate Proposal Manager.
- Proofreading/editing proposals and other marketing-related documents.
- Developing and updating project profiles and staff resumes for use in proposal and qualifications submittals.
- Supporting updates and maintenance of marketing database (Deltek Vision).
- Assisting with developing and editing presentations for shortlist interviews.
- Assisting with other marketing and communications tasks as needed.
- Ability to work effectively with marketing services team as well as a wide variety of staff. This includes proposal team, communications manager and graphic designer.
- Technical proficiency in Adobe InDesign/Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This position often communicates with upper management, technical professionals, and teaming partners.
- Strong understanding of database management. Deltek Vision experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail with ability to plan and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong deadline management skills and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work extra time required to meet deadlines.
- Positive outlook.
For over 60 years, Schnabel Engineering, an employee-owned company, has been focused on solving
problems related to the earth and environment through specialization in geotechnical, geostructural, dam
and tunnel engineering. We are an ENR Top 250 engineering firm dedicated to excellence in client service,
high quality, and value added solutions. If you have an interest in joining our team, please apply below.
No visa sponsorship will be provided. Candidates must undergo a background check which may include
criminal history, motor vehicle record and credit check, plus a drug screen.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability